Currently Cryptonote and Zcash forks and Ethereum tokens are currently not accepted
To be listed on AltMarkets.cc a coin should satisfy several requirements
1. Аt least 10 pages with informatible messages on bitcointalk
2. Trading volume should be at least 0.2 BTC in a month
3. Link on AltMarkets.cc should be in the ANN post on the bitcointalk
Coin can be delisted if:
* Has few trades during a 2 week period
* Consumes a lot of server resources and can't be fixed
* Unstable wallet or unstable blockchain (multiple chains / stopped blocks)
* Coins which turn out to be scams will be delisted instantly
To list your altcoin please fill out this form.
Our listing team will check your request and contact you within 24 hours to discuss your listing.
1) In accordance with the Altmarket.cc Listing policy, Altmarket.cc officials expect to be informed by developers of cryptocurrencies about any amendments such as updates, forks & changes applied in their blockchain.
2) Altmarket.cc weekly reviews all cryptocurrencies on the Exchange to ensure all of them are consistent with the Altmarket.cc listing policy.
3) Altmarket.cc reserves the right to remove any cryptocurrency or market from its Exchange for any of the following reasons:
- Violation of the terms of the Altmarket.cc Listing Policy, including insufficient trading volume on the exchange;
- Blockchain becomes defective, resulting in not receiving funds withdrawn by users from Altmarket.cc;
- Cryptocurrency is no longer supported by its developers;
- Developers are late or cease notifying about any amendments such as updates, forks, changing of the explorer address, etc, made and applied in their blockchain;
- Developers fail to provide links for updates before any of the amendments are applied;
- Poor implementation of a cryptocurrency blockchain software, resulting in failures to receive funds by users and consequently demands frequent updates (more than 2 during 30 days period);
- A cryptocurrency site, topics, and other cryptocurrency information resources do not provide the link to Altmarket.cc.
4) Upon detecting one of the reasons for delisting a cryptocurrency, Altmarket.cc shall notify all users via the notification system on the trade page and the market page.
5) If a cryptocurrency is marked for delisting, it will be delisted in 7 days. Under extraordinary circumstances Altmarket.cc reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to immediately delist a cryptocurrency.
6) After the notification, users, who own the named cryptocurrencies, ought to withdraw them before the posted withdrawal deadline.
DISCLAIMER: Altmarket.cc is not liable to any users’ losses sustained in case of circumstances under which a user for any reason is late to withdraw the funds before the deadline or fails to withdraw the funds due to events outside of Altmarket.cc’s control (such as broken blockchain, unavailable nodes, etc.).